jueves, agosto 20, 2009














"I woke up as the sun was reddening; and that was the one distinct time in my life, the strangest moment of all, that i didn't know who i was... I was far away from home haunted and tired with travel, in a cheap hotel room i'd never seen, hearing the hiss of steam outside, and the creak of the old wood of the hotel, and footsteps upstairs and all the sad sounds, and i looked at the cracked ceiling and really didn't know who i was for about fifteen strange seconds. I wasn't scared. I was just somebody else, some stranger, and my whole life was a haunted life, the life of a ghost."
(On the road. The original scroll. Jack Kerouac)

2 comentarios:

  1. "..last night I saw the shadow of that ghost reflected on my bedroom -mirror. My cat played with it, I wasn't scared either- I could listen to his breath and the chock of his fingers. But he did not dare to look at me. I was laying naked in my bed sweating but comfortable; the cat came to lick me and the shadow went away slowly tenderly, caring for me- When you are scare things become wrong but when you aren't everything is alright."

    ResponderEliminar